– Cross the High Atlas Mountains driving past one Berber village after another
– Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou considered a world heritage site by the UNESCO
– Visit Ouarzazate and its Taourirte Kasbah
– Visit the oasis of Skoura
– Climb up to Dades canyons
– Drive along the Valley of the roses & the road of 1001 Kasbahs
– Walk in Todra oasis to Todra Gorges & visit a Berber village
– Ride a camel in Erg Chebbi
– Spend the night under the stars at your Sahara desert camp
– Drive along Ziz Valley and cross the Middle Atlas Mountains with its cedar forests to Fes
After breakfast at the hotel, you will then leave to the Toudra Gorge, which are naturally constituted oh high limestone cliffs that have been hollowed out for millennia. This wonderful site is also the delight of climbing enthusiasts.
After lunch, the journey will continue to the fascinating dunes of Merzouga. It is a village that marks the beginning of the Sahara. At this stage, vehicles will be replaced by camels to enjoy a traditional camel ride for 1hour. You will cross the dunes and admire the sunset and the colors in perpetual evolution.
After a traditional dinner with Berber rhythms, you will spend the night under the stars in a nomad tent in the middle of the desert.
After an hour sunrise camel trek, enjoy your breakfast at the camp operator’s lodge I’m Merzouga, then you will have some time to freshen up. Before we depart on a long drive to Fes crossing the Ziz Valley through Errachidia which is the capital of Tafilalt region, and we continue to Midelt where we will have lunch at leisure before we keep driving across the Middle Atlas Mountains with its Cedar Forests and Berber towns of Imouzzar and Ifran. We arrive at Fes late in the afternoon.
Your shared Marrakech to Fes desert tour will end with a drop off at your Fes Riad or hotel of your choice.
|2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10-17 Pax|
|€ 365||€ 265||€ 215||€ 185||€ 170||€ 165||€ 155||€ 150||€ 139|
Marrakech City Life is a full-service destination company whose main goal is to help travelers across the world explore and experience all that Morocco has to offer in a meaningful, fascinating and exciting way. Marrakech City Life is a travel service provider based in Morocco.
N I.C.E: 002080628000012
+33 6 95 71 30 64
+212 6 70 92 51 48
+212 6 61 15 12 31
Copyright © 2019, All Rights Reserved by Marrakech City Life