– Cross the High Atlas Mountains with its majestic Tizi Ntichka pass
– Visit the legendary world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
– Visit Skoura oasis
– Visit Todra gorges
– Ride a camel in Erg Chebbi to watch the color changing sunset
– Spend the night at a Berbr desert camp
– Visit Ouarzazate with its Kasbah of Taourirt
After breakfast at the hotel, you will then leave to the Toudra Gorge, which are naturally constituted oh high limestone cliffs that have been hollowed out for millennia. This wonderful site is also the delight of climbing enthusiasts.
After lunch, the journey will continue to the fascinating dunes of Merzouga. It is a village that marks the beginning of the Sahara. At this stage, vehicles will be replaced by camels to enjoy a traditional camel ride for 1hour. You will cross the dunes and admire the sunset and the colors in perpetual evolution.
After a traditional dinner with Berber rhythms, you will spend the night under the stars in a nomad tent in the middle of the desert.
PS: Should you wish to stay at a private tent with proper bedding, and freshen up at a private room in the lodge the following day in Merzouga before departure back to Marrakech, there is a supplement of 10,00 euros per person, for a Luxury tent in the camp a supplement of 75 euros per person.
After an early breakfast, and a camel rides back to the main road where you will meet your driver and vehicle and drive back to Marrakech. After some time at leisure for lunch, we carry on in the afternoon to Marrakech through the High Atlas Mountains.
Your budget shared 3 days desert tour will end in Marrakech at about 19h00.
– We will pick up you from your Marrakech riad/hotel on the tour day ( or the closest accessible point to your riad ).
– A/C modern minibus driven by our English/French /Spanish speaking drivers/guides.
– The first night at hotel Kasbat Le Vieaux Chateau de Dades Valley or Panorama, including dinner and breakfast.
– Second night at Erg Chebbi dunes desert camp including camel trekking, dinner, and breakfast.
NOT INCLUDED :
Lunches on the way
Optional local guide in Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou
WHAT TO PACK FOR THE TOUR :
Jeans or trousers for the camel trekking
Camera & phone chargers.
Warm clothes in the winter season
Marrakech City Life is a full-service destination company whose main goal is to help travelers across the world explore and experience all that Morocco has to offer in a meaningful, fascinating and exciting way. Marrakech City Life is a travel service provider based in Morocco.
N I.C.E: 002080628000012
+33 6 95 15 77 99
+212 6 70 92 51 48
+212 6 61 15 12 31
Copyright © 2019, All Rights Reserved by Marrakech City Life